[luau] Work and Storage space

Jaymes Schooler jimsch at ichgroup.com
Thu Mar 11 12:03:00 PST 2004

I Haven't forgotten about you all.  I've been out of communication with
my boss with regard to the workspace and storage requirements.  If we
had smaller storage could we make it work? If so How small can we go?
We have a lot of equipment coming in from the Mainland which would
impact my original assessment of available space.  The Work area may
still be do-able.  I should have an answer by Tomorrow about the work
space