[luau] Be on the lookout for Stolen laptops

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Wed Mar 10 23:45:01 PST 2004

howzit Brian,

I did an mx lookup on kssk.com, I believe you want to send that request to
posse at ksskradio.com.

The thinktechhawaii.com site may also a good place to post this.  Plus
too, one of the site's founders, Gadget Guy aka "Maddog Mangiarelli", is
on this list.

http://www.thinktechhawaii.com/content.aspx

good luck,
Ho'ala