[luau] Where do I change .........

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Mon Mar 1 06:11:02 PST 2004

4.3.x  I think it's .1 but I am not at the machine at the moment.

I looked for that setting and it may be different in Mandrake but in the
XF86Config-4 I see no vga or svga setting. I used the Nvidia Drvivwers to
updte my laptop a Toshiba Satelite. Now when it goes from the vga boot
screen to X the screen is all messed up. It doesn't use the full screen and
i have to scroll to get to the sides and bottom of the screen.

Since it works on the boot screen, presumably prior to loading the NVIDIA
drivers I figured the display setting must be affecting X.

thanks,
MD