[LUAU] Kevin Mitnick on TT Radio Next week!

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Thu Jun 24 10:45:27 PDT 2004

I hope you all will mark your calendars and plan to tune into to next weeks Think Tech Radio show as I will be hosting and my guest will be Kevin Mitnick. The show runs 5-6 pm on 89.3 FM KIPO, the show subject will be Social Engineering and Corporate Compromise, How Do We Stop It? If you are near a computer and have the quick time player you can get the show on the web at www.hawaiipublicradio.org or you can wait a few days and catch it on the web at www.thinktechhawaii.com. I will send a reminder next Wednesday before the show.

Thanks,
Don