[LUAU] Newegg co-op

Camron W. Fox cwfox at fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 15 18:11:10 PDT 2004

> Howdy,
>
> I'm new to the list and live in Volcano on the BI.  I like Newegg
> and often corral friends when ordering.  If any of you live near
> me (read: Pahala, Volcano, Glenwood, Mt. View, Kurtistown, Keaau,
> Hilo), I'm game.
>
> By way of introduction, I'm the manager of the Cooper Center's
> Tech Room where we currently offer internet access to Volcano Village
> residents and their guests at a nominal fee.  All of our gear is
> set up in Windows at the moment but we may eventually migrate to
> Linux on a few machines.
>
> I'm also a computer tech servicing PCs and Windows software.  I
> moved to Hawaii from Osaka, Japan just over a year ago.  I lived
> and worked there for approximately 11 years.
>
> Tom Young

Tom,

	Welcome to the Big Island!!! If you are seriously considering Linux in the
future, I recommend checking out the Big Island Linux Users Group
(http://bilug.org). We usually meet the 3rd Saturday of each month. Our
member's may also be able to help you with your NewEgg Co-op issue.

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office