[LUAU] Newegg co-op

tr-mgr tr-mgr at hapuu.net
Mon Jun 14 20:35:54 PDT 2004

> I am wondering, if possible, whether anyone will be interested in
> setting up a co-op with Newegg? If we can order things together, the
> shipping cost can be reduced substantially (of course Newegg already has a much cheaper shipping cost to Hawaii than everyone else)?

Howdy,

I'm new to the list and live in Volcano on the BI.  I like Newegg and often corral friends when ordering.  If any of you live near me (read: Pahala, Volcano, Glenwood, Mt. View, Kurtistown, Keaau, Hilo), I'm game.

By way of introduction, I'm the manager of the Cooper Center's Tech Room where we currently offer internet access to Volcano Village
residents and their guests at a nominal fee.  All of our gear is set up in Windows at the moment but we may eventually migrate to Linux on a few machines.

I'm also a computer tech servicing PCs and Windows software.  I moved to Hawaii from Osaka, Japan just over a year ago.  I lived and worked there for approximately 11 years.

Tom Young