[LUAU] response to Wayne regarding HOSEF mtgs (was: Personal Touch Computers)

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Sun Jun 13 16:54:39 PDT 2004

LTSP Mtg was at 1pm and the Org Mtg was at 4pm. The building was not open
until 12:45pm because I became unavoidably delayed at work. Normally I open
up the building 30 minutes before any HOSEF mtg.

Michael

Hawaii Linux Institute <wp at HawaiiLinux.us>@lists.hosef.org on 06/13/2004
10:25:50 AM

Please respond to Linux/Unix Advocates/Users Hawaiian community discussion
       list <luau at lists.hosef.org>

Sent by:    luau-bounces at lists.hosef.org