[LUAU] Switchng B/t Languages

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Wed Jul 14 12:27:24 PDT 2004

During my most recent yum update, I have noticed quite a few new rpms on
iiimf.  I have not tested these new packages but I know that Iiimf is
completely broken in FC2 (and users are advised to go back to xcin).

With either iiimf or xcin, when I want to switch from English to say
Chinese, I must log out then log in with the newly selected language.

Does anyone know how I can switch to a different language environment
w/o first getting out of X?  Thanks.  wayne