[LUAU] Good Linux movie - Revolution OS

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Tue Jul 6 12:50:52 PDT 2004

> I enjoyed that movie a lot. I can't think of any other movies that are in
that area though... Anti-Trust is a good movie [www.antitrustthemovie.com].
Not really about Linux and not really taking a stand on anything, but more
about the rebelious nature of open source (writen by someone who obviously
doesn't like Bill Gates). Too bad there aren't more linux movies outside the
how-to genre.

*****

I had seen that movie Anti-Trust....Tim Robbins kind of looks like Bill
Gates.  It was a lot of Hollywood, but very interesting.  My favorite techy
movie of all time is still  'War Games'.  I think I was 14 when it came out.
I just got my first Commodore64 with color display and floppy drive...no
more TI-99 & cassette tape.

-Matt