[luau] upgrading

elua at aikanaka.com elua at aikanaka.com
Sat Jan 24 08:30:01 PST 2004

Gary,

I know SuSE lets you install over the Internet via either a boot CD or
boot floppies.  You can download the boot CD ISO or the boot floppy images
for SuSE 9.0 from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/boot.

I have a local mirror of the entire SuSE 8.1 and 9.0 trees.  Is there a
way that I can share this with HOSEF?  It's pretty big...8.1 is 5.5 GB and
9.0 is 7.3 GB.  I won't open this mirror up cause RoadRunner will smack me
down, so don't ask :)

Dwight...