[luau] New Exim + Courier + Squirrelmail question

maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Fri Jan 23 18:27:01 PST 2004

Ok now both are relays for the other nd I am still having the problem. Is
this a routing issue possibly? I have an account on my Exchanges box as
myemai at mycompany.com and I have an account on my exim box as
myemail at mycompany.net is exim just confused by the email adresses being the
same less the domain part?

Everything I have read suggests that i should look at the routing section of
the docs which I have. I don't see a way to do this without providing some
sort of hosts type file but I am not sure quite how to do it.

Any suggestions or examples are more than welcome. The end result will be
that Exim will be the reciever of all emails for the mycompany.com domain
and forward the emails for the users that need calendar sharing to the
Exchange box. Is that even possible?

Thanks,
Don