[luau] Linux + NTFS re-partitioning (was Linux)

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Wed Jan 21 13:03:01 PST 2004

I spoke too soon.  One very discouraging experience similar to mine.  I
think the link is that both my experience and the one in question is
that it was pre-2000.  Perhaps the software has become much more
reliable lately.  Maybe I will always worry about resizing, but I'm glad
it works for the rest of you.

-Eric Hattemer