[luau] Linux + NTFS re-partitioning (was Linux)

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Tue Jan 20 14:22:00 PST 2004

I use Mandrake just to resize the drive, then I install something else.
Over the last year, I've resized about 100 NTFS/Fat32 drives with no
adverse results.

Partition Magic has also worked fine for me, but I hardly use it, I'd
rather use Mandrake.

I don't remember having FS corruption after resizing a drive. Maybe I'm
just luckily.

If the hard drive I will be using is going to be for a server, I use
SpinRite to check the Hard Drive before using it. Well worth the money.
Check it out:
http://www.grc.com/spinrite.htm

Michael