[luau] Linux + NTFS re-partitioning (was Linux)

dwight at aikanaka.com dwight at aikanaka.com
Tue Jan 20 09:48:00 PST 2004

SuSE 9.0 has a pretty slick tool for resizing NTFS partitions.  I tried it
once, worked perfectly.  Of course, you need to defrag your NTFS partition
first and try and get your system files (well, the pagefile) moved somewhere
sorta contiguous to the rest of the windoze stuff so that the partition tool
has room to work.  Haven't noticed any problems with corruption to date.