[luau] Boot "headless"

Beeson Benjamin LtCol 615 AMOS/XO Benjamin.Beeson-02 at travis.af.mil
Mon Jan 12 06:37:01 PST 2004

Aloha,

	I have a linux box that I have turned into a router + firewall
that now needs to be able to boot without a monitor or keyboard or mouse
attached.  How do I do this?  Currently the box has a RH 7.2 install
with MonMotha's firewall.  The installation is mostly there, but I have
left off a few things like GCC etc just in case.  I would like to be
able to secure shell into the router from the internal interface and
start a remote X session if possible.  Is this doable?

Mahalos in advance,

Ben