[luau] software install question

Charles Lockhart locklist at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 9 11:08:00 PST 2004

I've set up apache to host two different sites.  I'd like to set up a
wiki using the tikiwiki software, and I'd like to set it up so that each
site has it's own wiki stuffs.  I have both the rpm and the source.

I haven't yet found a way to have one install of the tikiwiki stuff that
allows for supporting two independent wiki, so I'm guessing that I need
to have two installs.  Does that sound nuts?

For doing a "double install", can I use the rpm, or should I try to do
it from source?

Thanks,

-Charles