[luau] Cross Platfom Filesystem?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Feb 26 13:09:00 PST 2004

Aloha,

Are there any filesystems that work on Linux, OSX, and Windows?  I am
thinking that XFS must work on Windows, but I can't find anything for it.
I know SGI has CXFS clients for Windows, Linux, and OSX, but I think that
is VERY expensive.

Basically I have a few external firewire harddrives that I use on Windows
2000, OSX, and Linux.  The problem is I have to completely reformat the
drive depending on the system that is using it and this prevents and data
sharing.  I really want to format it once and be able to use it on any of
the systems and share the data.

Any sugestions?

Mahalo,
Dusty