[luau] Re: Printing on FreeBSD

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 16:01:02 PST 2004

I didn't find out about free kits, but I bought one for $10 or $15
online that fixed the problem. Basically a sticky-back peice of rubber
to replace the worn one in the pickup mechanism of the printer. Super
easy to do, and fixed the problem on my machine as well. Well worth
checking into if you have one of these machines that is acting up.