[luau] Printing on FreeBSD

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Tue Feb 17 16:03:01 PST 2004

Jon Reynolds wrote:

> [...]
Hi Jon,

The feed is screwed up. There is a known issue with HP laserjet 1100. I
see it on their website. Several sheets are fed at once. The paper
holder is vertical and the lifter wears and eventually picks up several
sheets or even cards at a time.

This is driving me nuts. The printer is a 1999 model and has been well
used.

I am looking at a HP 5650 Parallel  port installed printer. A desk jet.
For $89.00.
I think it will work on FreeBSD.