[luau] New Exim + Courier + Squirrelmail question

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Tue Feb 3 07:55:01 PST 2004

Per Vince,

The solution to my problem was twofold. I didn't understand completely how
DNS worked and once I did and removed the local DNS records from the DNS
server and let the server resolve the records from thee internet where they
are hosted everything was fine and I was able to send mail back and forth on
my network.

Vince made a great reccomendation on a DNS book. If you need to know the
innerworkings of DNS this is the book for you.

MD