[LUAU] Mastering SAMBA

Blake Vance BVance at harc-hspa.com
Fri Dec 10 18:48:39 PST 2004

I would be interested.
Blake Vance

On 10 Dec 2004 at 1:34, R. Scott Belford wrote:

Date:        	Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:34:51 -1000
From:        	"R. Scott Belford" <scott at hosef.org>
To:          	Linux/Unix Advocates/Users Hawaiian community discussion list <luau at lists.hosef.org>
Subject:     	[LUAU] Mastering SAMBA

What if you could learn the martial arts from Bruce Lee, cooking from
Alan Wong, or Surfing from Eddie Akau?

Well, the offer is on the table to achieve the equivalent in mastering
SAMBA.  The esteemed, revered, and rather entertaining John Terpstra is
eager to join us this January for TPOSSCON.  To get him out here, how
many of you would pay for the following?:

> Is there opportunity to run a Samba workshop as a pay-to-attend event?
> What are your thoughts on making some money from an intense 4 day workshop to
> help people adopt Samba to replace MS Windows and Active Directory

I would in a second, but I will be too busy with TPOSSCON and the
thin-client lab we are setting up for PTC.  Is there interest at, say
250 to 300 a person?  Please say yes, get ready to learn the skills to
make some money, and reply in thread.

http://www.ptc.org/PTC05/sponsor/sponsor_list.html

http://www.tposscon.com

--scott