[LUAU] Open Source Ghosting

Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Wed Aug 25 18:17:47 PDT 2004

I've partimage on netbooted thin clients to do imaging for windowsxp
partitions via ssh and nfs.  restored 7 machines in under an hour.
hopefully partimage loses the stupid ntfs/experimental warning so it can
be completely unattented.

parted did my ntfs resizing.  qt_parted will let you do it by manually w/
a gui.

Tom

bmusson at hawaii.rr.com
Sent by: luau-bounces at lists.hosef.org
08/25/2004 08:49 AM
Please respond to
bmusson at hawaii.rr.com; Please respond to
Linux/Unix Advocates/Users Hawaiian community discussion list
<luau at lists.hosef.org>

Linux/Unix Advocates/Users Hawaiian community discussion list
<luau at lists.hosef.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [LUAU] Open Source Ghosting

Hi,

Just a FYI for everyone in HOSEF. I spoke with Scott last week
about donating a free copy of Ghost (9.0) to HOSEF and have ordered it
through
my corporation (Symantec). I should be able to deliver it next week.

Bill Musson