[LUAU] Php Class

Kevin W. English kevin at x5dev.com
Tue Aug 24 18:05:19 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,
	We are still accepting enrollment for this class. Until we get a web
based enrollment system setup (that could be a project in the  class),
you will have to fill out the form found in PDF format on this page:

http://www.hosef.org/classes/php2004.html

We are looking forward to running this class and think that it will be
very beneficial to the community here. However, if we don't meet our
enrollment quota, it won't be feasible. Please tell your friends who are
not on this list about the class.

--
Kevin W. English
kevin at x5dev.com