[LUAU] Calling all mice

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Thu Aug 19 13:25:20 PDT 2004

You know you have one.  You're not using it, and the kids at Enchanted
Lakes Elementary need it more than you do.  Your gift is deductible.
Our only missing piece for tomorrow's install is mice.  Surely some
Kailua based POS dealer with a lot of modems and who advocates OSS has
some.  We need 20.  If they must be bought, so be it, but here is your
chance to help.  Have I mentioned that we have given away over 200
computers and a quarter million dollars in contributions to our OSS
community?  It's just a mouse, and it will make a difference.

--scott