[LUAU] LUAU is your LUG

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Aug 17 01:53:29 PDT 2004

On Monday 2004-08-16 22:13, MonMotha wrote:
> Angela Kahealani wrote:
>
> >>LUAU is *your* LUG.
> >
> > So, is LUAU multi-island, or just O'ahu?
>
> I'm considered a member of LUAU (or so I've been told) and I'm in
> Indiana...

I guess my question is really, more on the order of,
not can I be a member of LUAU, but can there be a branch of LUAU
on Kaua'i? i.e.: different LUGs per island, or one "LUG" with
island specific branches?

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are