[LUAU] Kudos to Warren Togami and everyone involved with Fedora

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Mon Aug 16 11:41:23 PDT 2004

So please join me in an internet round of applause... =D>

>/brian chee
>
>University of Hawaii ICS Dept
>Advanced Network Computing Lab
>1680 East West Road, POST rm 311
>Honolulu, HI  96822
>808-956-5797 voice, 877-284-1934 fax

Don't be too humble yourself, Brian.  The fact that you are willing to
bear the administrative burden and provide the bandwidth is a key reason
(or as Warren put it, the "main" reason) why Fedora Core was able to
grow root on the Isle.  (Can't help but think of my favorite quote from
James Michener: "A thousand years passed . . . [o]ne day a coconut was
swept ashore by a violent storm . . . it perished, but its husk and
shell helped form soil for those that would come later.")

Based on the way it is progressing, Fedora is going to become very big,
and someday we will be proud to have been somewhat associated with it.
wayne