[LUAU] Kudos to Warren Togami and everyone involved with Fedora

kilauea kilauea at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 17:57:15 PDT 2004

Just wanted to also express my appreciation to Warren for all the
Excellent work on Fedora. A couple of months ago I put together an
Athlon64 and have Fedora Core 2 running on it.  Wow! Everything works!
No fiddling or adjusting... everything just worked. Linux has come a
long way since '96 (my first Linux machine).  Warren Togami and all the
other Fedora contributors are responsible for the incredible progress.
Our hats are off to you!

Aloha from Kauai
Mark