[LUAU] Intro

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Tue Aug 10 21:57:25 PDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Brian Chee wrote:
>by the way....ANCL is doing quite a bit of embedded Linux work on both
>the ipaq (familier distro) and the Medallion (techsol.ca) that uses the
>toolchain arrangement....

I graduated in '95.  But back then, weren't you guys using Sun mainframes?
I guess ITS (is this still what the department is called?) has changed a
lot since then.  Though the ICS department weren't known for their cutting
edge research, even with a few famous professors.

When you say embedded Linux, do you mean uClinux or just a stripped down
distro?

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org