[LUAU] Fedora Core "3" Test 1

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Wed Aug 4 16:59:40 PDT 2004

Sorry I was not paying attention when I post the reply (shame on me).
If you have a nForce2 based MB, FC1 does not have the driver (which
means that your built-in NIC and USB peripherals won't work, a big pain
in the anal).  I forgot about FC2 (though I believe I ran into the same
problem).  FC3T1 would be your best bet.  Plus, the nv driver in FC3T1
is a substantially improved version.  Don't be fooled by the name
designation.  FC3T1 is not a beta software.  As Warren mentioned, Test 2
will be a beta software.  wayne