[LUAU] Fedora Core "3" Test 1

ronal at aloha.com ronal at aloha.com
Wed Aug 4 08:55:43 PDT 2004

Great report Wayne,

I have a question, before I install FC 1,2, or 3, are these releases an
indication of things to come, where there seems to be 2 revisions in a 6
month period of time?

And where do you see the distribution stabilizing? FC 5 or 7?

Also are the differences between the three that profound for a desktop install?

Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1930919514/qid=1091605589/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-6319084-8639941?v=glance&s=books&n=507846