[LUAU] VC and Linux

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Tue Apr 20 22:49:29 PDT 2004

well, since it got brought up :-)

A couple of us from Pau Spam, LLC will be speaking this Thursday at the
monthly HVCA (Hawaii Venture Capital Association) meeting at the Plaza
Club.  Heck, it's being labeled as a "Tech-preneur Success Story."

Pau Spam is 100% Linux and we currently have paying subscribers on 3
continents (4 if you count Oceania ;).

http://www.hvca.org/Welcome/welcome.html
Cost is $35 for non-members.

aloha,