[luau] Saving in /home

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Sep 30 16:31:01 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 08:18, tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us wrote:
> netatalk itself is just as scarey!

Indeed it is.  It is very poorly documented too.

> ACL info here: http://acl.bestbits.at/
>
> the utilities are in the RPM called "acl".

I know about ACL filesystems.  I am just concerned if it is stable yet,
as RH has not included it in RH8, RH9, and it wont be in the upcoming
Fedora 1 release.  I am also suspect that IGNORE ACL permissions, and
actually managing the ACL's will add a great deal more complexity in
management for Peter because there is no GUI tool to change ACL
permissions like he can do currently with Nautilus and unix permissions.

Warren