[luau] Recommended Thumb Drive or better

tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us
Tue Sep 30 08:25:16 PDT 2003

SanDisks CF/SD/MM/MS are cheaper at costco.  Any flavor 256MB for $40-50
depending on the deal.  (was $30 once)

I'd never buy a thumb drive.  I'd rather use a pcmcia, ide or usb2
adaptor.  any one of those plus the cost of the memory is still cheaper
and faster.  usb is actually the least favorable for me.

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Sent by:        luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu