[luau] Linux Classes at McKinley

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Mon Sep 29 22:05:03 PDT 2003

Who wants to learn Linux? I am asking for more people to sign up for
classes.

http://mcsa.k12.hi.us/linux_computer_classes.htm

This is a list of Linux Computer Classes that are coming up with the
teachers name. Scott Belford is teaching Linux Basics and Linux SysAdmin,
we also have Kevin English that is half way through a Linux Basics class.
We are in desperate need of good linux teachers.

*** I would recommend you sign up for either Linux Basic or Linux SysAdmin.
If we don't get an instructor for Samba within the week, it will be
canceled.

If you are interested in signing up for classes, call 594-0540 for details
or check out our website ( http://mcsa.k12.hi.us/ ).

*** We are in desperate need of good linux teachers. I've posted many times
over the months, but the response hasn't been there. Come on guru's, pass
on your knowledge! We need someone to teach Samba on either a M, Sat or
both.

If you are interested in teaching, please call me directly at 429-3030 or
email me.

Thank you.

Michael