[luau] Recommended Thumb Drive or better

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Mon Sep 29 20:39:01 PDT 2003

I'm looking to purchase a thumb drive at least 256MB or perhaps 512MB. I
want something rugged and that will last because I'll probably use it
everyday. I have seen a few of them fall apart, like the case cracks or
totally falls off.

 I've also considered getting a laptop HD and mounting it into a usb or
 firewire case. I've seen a few of them. Light weight and very portable.

 Any suggestions? What is your experience with thumb drives? What works for
 you?

 Thanks in advance.

 Michael