[luau] fedora q's

Steve Anderson emac at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 16:44:00 PDT 2003

> > I have been trying to get the apt/yum/synaptic stuff I
> > installed from fedora to work with freshrpms, but to no avail.
> > I don't know what the incompatibility is, or if it's just
> > something I'm being stupid about.
>
> You may have foo'd the freshrpm target in your sources.list

I don't know if there is copy of a sources.list for freshrpms on a local
server, but here is a link to one at freshrpms:

http://freshrpms.net/packages/builds/apt/sources.list.i386

Also I don't know if there is local server that has as an comparable rpm
repository, because I use the freshrpms site.

Steve