[luau] control arrows in bash

Steve Anderson emac at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Sep 21 10:00:01 PDT 2003

I think that this is an issue with the terminal program that you are using.
The control arrow "jump" works within a gnome-terminal in "stock" redhat 9,
but it does not work in a xterm or Konsole in a standard redhat 9 install.

Actually, the bash tips web page addresses that the control arrow jump may not
work under X with a xterm.

Try gnome-terminal on Debian and see if the control arrow jump works.

Steve