[luau] Used Sun or Cisco Systems

Steve Anderson emac at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 11:26:01 PDT 2003

I remember that at one time there was a store that sold used Sun systems. I
believe that it was in the Mapunapuna Street area. Is that store still in the
business? Are there other stores that sell used Sun systems?

Also, are there any stores in the business of selling used Cisco 25XX/16XX
routers?

This is a hobby interest so I am not looking for expensive high end systems.
And I am not interested in expensive low end systems :) Just wanted to check
before I buy something through the Internet at large or Ebay.

Steve