[luau] HOWTO Lockdown Mozilla Prefs for LTSP v0.1

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Sep 14 22:13:00 PDT 2003

http://togami.com/~warren/guides/mozlockdown/
Hi folks.  I wrote this short HOWTO about locking down your Mozilla
preferences system-wide with simple default settings to make the
browsing experience less confusing for users of a K12LTSP desktop.
Please reply with comments or questions.

I have setup both St. John and Liholiho's K12LTSP servers using this
method.  The directions should be simple enough for most people to
configure the same for McKinley quickly.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com