[luau] My teacher let me this project!!!

Felipe Vegan manuelf at latelarana.com.mx
Wed Sep 3 14:00:01 PDT 2003

Hola people, how are you??My name is Felipe and I'm From Tijuana, Mexico:-)

Well this past monday my teacher let me a project but i don't know how to do
it :-(.

He saw somewhere that, you can connect together like 2 or more PC's with old
CPU's like pentium I, celeron, pentiun  pro, ect. And With this make 1 PC's
more powerfull that a Pentium IV. So he told me that I have to find out how
to do it, but I don't have any idea how to do it ;-(.

I read in the LINUX JOURNAL from July 2003 that "In Johnson Space Center in
Houston they replace a SGI mainframe by a cluster of 12 PC's running Red Had
Linux", So this is something similar??? And if there is how can I do
this???And Of course how can I do it in Linux??

So like can you see I'm desperate, can anyone help me????

felipe