[luau] Two computers working as one

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Thu Oct 30 21:24:01 PST 2003

I have a friend that works for an "unamed software company" and he thinks
that is going to be a huge growth area.  The "unnamed software company" is
spending lots of money on being able to cluster servers reliably with their
software.

I thought this quote was interesting...

Q.Should I build a cluster of these 100 386s?
A.If it's OK with you that it'll be slower than a single Celeron-333
machine, sure.  Great way to learn.

I wonder if large scale terminal services is another target area.

-Matt