[luau] Two computers working as one

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:19:01 PST 2003

I'm mostly instrumentation, but I did ask, and the clusters that are
here are (I think) all Sun based.

There is a book called "How to build a Beowulf: a guide to the
implementation and application of pc clusters" which is all about PC
clusters built on Linux machines.  I've been kind of thinking about it
for a long time, but it's too far down my too do list.

-Charles