[luau] Help with Spamassassin in RH9

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 21:07:00 PST 2003

Aloha,

	I'm up on RH9 now and I was wondering if anyone has had any success
with spamassassin and Ximian Evolution?  I read the fine RH manual and
it says to make a 'procmailrc' file with a few rules in it to get the
spamassassin to work.  So far, no luck....

	It seemed easier to implement in Kmail via filters (on RH7.2 --
although it was a kludge there) which can run other programs.  So far I
have not been able to get spamassassin to run with Ximian. (It may not
be a fault of Ximian at all, it may be operator error...) Anyway, if
anyone has any good ideas, I'm willing to try them.

Mahalos in advance,

Ben