[luau] Back up script (was Nextup, back up)

tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us
Wed Oct 8 10:40:01 PDT 2003

well a quick "man tar" and we get a bunch a stuff and finally...

"directory1 [ directory2, ...directoryN ]"

so spaces between the directories should suit you fine.

also, one thing i haven't mentioned that is worth mentioning is the
permissions of the backups

you way wish to have the set in the script also depending on who you want
to access the files.

Tom

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Sent by:        luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu