[luau] Next up, back up

R.Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Tue Oct 7 10:10:01 PDT 2003

My favorite of all backup methods (above and beyond redundant raid
arrays, off-site storage, and rotating, removable storage) is the
evolving and ever-improving snapshot method using rsync

http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/

I noticed it a while back when googling, and the documentation just
gets better.  If one knows little about archiving, the whole thing is
written well enough to be educational.

--scott

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 09:40 AM, tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us