[luau] For Ohau Locals Only

Jan Daniel Semrau jsemrau at campus.hpu.edu
Tue Nov 4 08:36:01 PST 2003

Maybe you want to create and maintain a list of people who used to live
in Hawaii, loved it, were driven out by the bad economy, but would love
to come back.
If you do that, you can put me on top of that list ;-).
Because, I am moving to London in 3 weeks and I just deployed a
system-wide Database Application :-)

Cheers, Jan Daniel Semrau