[luau] fstab hlelp

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 23:30:02 PST 2003

Aloha,

	When I ran RH 7.2, I had the zip drive set up to automount and it
worked fine when I inserted a disk in the drive.  In RH 9 I am having
difficulty reproducing this and so far I can't decipher from the fine
manual why what I have doesn't work....  Any ideas?  My fstab is here:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults
1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults
1 2
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults
1 2
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults
1 2
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,user
0 2
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults
0 0
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620
0 0
#/dev/sdc4               /mnt/zip               auto    auto,owner,kudzu
0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/zip                /mnt/zip                auto    auto,owner,kudzu
0 0

Mahalos in advance,

Ben