[luau] configuring spamassassin

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu May 22 18:03:48 PDT 2003

I have recently upgraded my home server from rhat 7.2 to 8.0.  I am having
trouble with spamassassin.  ps -ax reveals that it is running, but I am still
getting spam, and mail to my domain does not have the exciting spamassassin
results in the header.

/etc/sysconfig/spamassassin is set to run with options -c and -a to read the
default config files and to auto add to the whitelist.  I removed the -d
option that apparently removed the SpamAssassin markup.  Still no markup.

I have looked at all of my /usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf files, but I just
don't see what I can change or edit to give me the spam results in my headers
or to just block the spam.

Suggestions?

scott