[luau] Speaking of hard drives

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Thu May 15 09:48:01 PDT 2003

Usually I just have them send me a new drive and I send back the defective
in the packaging material the replacement was sent in. Unless the drive
you are returning is that old? Have they changed their policy?

I might have an old box and carrier still if it didn't get tossed in a
recent spring cleaning fit. If I still have it you are welcome to it.

Sharky