[luau] St. John Status

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed May 7 22:53:02 PDT 2003

A few days ago I spoke with Sister Mary Lou (sp?) at St. John the
Baptist School.  They had been using the half configured LTSP lab for
the past few months with no support from us.  Their school year is
ending soon and nobody will be using the LTSP lab until Fall when school
begins again, so there would be little sense polishing up their lab now.

My new plan is to go in and reinstall their server with the latest
software + educational apps & games during July, and August before
school starts we can go in and have training sessions with the
teachers.  July should also give me more time to have the LTSP packages
polished and in the Fedora tree.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com